Custom ‘Jelly Roll Jam’ Baby Quilt Commissions
I enjoyed making quilts for baby friends so much that I opened up the service to everyone.
Standard Features for all quilts are…
- 100% cotton outer and a super practicle 80% cotton, 20% polyester filling.
- Machine washable, tumbledryable, and resistant to all kinds of baby mess. This is a quilt that wants to be used and loved and muddied and washed and loved again.
- Your choice of colours and themes to suit your young giftee. We especially love print collections by Lewis and Irene (modern and enjoyably nostalgic).
- Also happy to work with fabric you already have.
- Hanging loop (for easy tidying… hang it on the back of the bedroom door).
- All finished quilts are machine washed prior to delivery
- Attractive care instructions supplied with each finished quilt.
- International orders accepted
- Personalised quilt label in your own handwritting (at no extra charge) to make a really personal gift.
- Labels can be handwritten or hand embroidered (again in your own handwritting if you like).
- Soft cotton lace edge detail.
- Stripy bound edges.
- Patched backing and label border fabric permitting. I like to use up every lovely scrap from the front of the quilt.
- Hand finished binding. Patched backing using print remnants and complementray fabric.
Prices start from £200 GBP.
Get intouch for a full Baby Quilt commision price break down and tell me a little about your baby!
The Etsy Shop
Where you can buy already finished quilts with optional extra personalisation. Prices are slightly increased from direct orders/commissions due to Etsy fees.
Other quilting tasks I’d love to discuss more with you…
Finishing beloved ‘work in progress’ quilts for you.
Creating something special from sentimental fabrics.