We now do kits! Woo hoo!!
(goodness me I’ve been talking about it for long enough)
Currently we only sell our kits at events we attend. If you are interested in ordering or would especially like us to bring along our kit selection to one of our events you are attending drop us a line.
Are your kits for adults or kids?
Our kits are for everyone, young and old, because crafting ability is ageless. Some 8yr olds have staggering sewing skills and some adults can’t thread a needle. And everyone loves making cute things regardless of age.
We rank our kits as Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced and try to give guideline starting ages that should not require adult assistance.
I also find that children can be very motivated by really fashionable ‘grown-up’ looking kits so all our Intermediate Kits are suitable for a young child with a little assistance from a grown up confident sewer.
- easy to follow clear instructions with fun illustrated drawings.
- pre cut fabric where appropriate
Here are some of the kits we currently do……
- Traditional Geisha hair ornament craft technique
- Silk fabrics
- Makes 1 double action hairclip and brooch
- Intermediate level or Beginner level 6yrs+ with assistance from confident handsewer.
- Fun illustrated instructions
- Based on our very popular Christmas Craft Workshops at Hyper Japan
Occasionally we do special kits for special one-of workshops. These are only about available for attendees to preorder through our Facebook groups the Otome Sewing Bee.
these have included…
Regents Park Embroidery Picnic Special Starter Pack
Goldwork Embroidery Workshop Special Park