So good old Hyper Japan have invited us back to conduct more fuzzy felty madness. We are aiming for a complete ticket sell out like last time.
The information is now live on the official HJ website and elaborated on below for your enjoyment……..
Hyper Japan 14th-16th July 2017, Tobacco Dock, London
We are excited to welcome back to the J-Culture Activities Studio, Jessica Corlett from Flapjac, with more cute needle felting craft workshops. Last year her popular workshop sold out within 1 hr of tickets going on sale. This year there will be many needle felt workshops running throughout the weekend, so purchase your class space early to avoid disappointment.
Workshop 1: My pet Snow Rabbit
Learn the art of Japanese needle felting whilst making you very own pet snow rabbit. We are happy to say these are just as cute, but much warmer and cuddlier than the icy Japanese originals! Pop your new fuzzy pet in your pocket to take home.
Workshop 2: Kawaii Needle Felt Friends
Everyone loves kittens and bunnies right? Handmake your very own Japanese Needle Felt Friend and wear them home as either a keychain or a brooch. These adorable accessories make perfect gifts. Try out this kawaii, fuzzy and surprisingly easy craft technique.
- Friday the 14th, Saturday the 15th, Sunday the 16th, All day
- £5 Per person
- Recommended for teenagers and adults due to sharp tools
- No advance bookings. Tickets available on the day of the event only.
- Classes can be paid for at J-Culture Activity Workshop reception.
- You should be at the J-Culture Activity Workshop 10 minutes before the starting time for the activity.
Join the Facebook event for all the news and updates on these fuzzy felty workshops.