Christmas craft workshops for your private and corporate events, team building and wellbeing activities.
We also offer Winter themed workshops featuring no Christmas imagery or concepts for a more secular celebration of the season.
Learn about working with chalk paint to create rustic wooden Christmas signs and hanging decorations. Using handmade stencils and wax finishes. This is a great workshop for people that want to learn about chalk paint and how it can be used to make aesthetic home decorations.
Make your own sequins and use them to create glittering Christmas tree decorations with felt and simple sewing. Choose from a selection or traditional and contemporary designs.
Learn embossed metal techniques to create super shiny decorations. Using stencils and recycled sheet metal this is an easy and sustainable hand craft. After the workshop, participants can easily keep creating with things they likely already have in their home.
Maximum nostalgia. Our most popular Christmas workshop. Historically inspired cards made using victorian paper 'scraps' in a decoupage style. A relaxed workshop where you can have fun composing paper craft arrangements from a table full of quality 'cut and stick' elements.
Inspired by Scandinavian design and contemporary illustration. A less is more approach to beautiful card making using ink stamps and simple drawn lines.
Fact: Adults love making pompoms too.
Yarn based craft with no knitting or crochet skills required! Make Miniature wooly hats as ornaments or for your hamster. We also deliver this activity using luxury yarns for adult workshops.
1. Contact us with your preferred date and time. Our workshops can be delivered any day of the week. Workshops lengths vary depending on the the activity. They can be anything from quick 15min crafts to full day art experiences. We can match the workshop length to your requirements.
2. Choose a craft from our selection (below) or let us know if you have a bespoke themed activity in mind. If you've spotted something you want on our social media (always full of fresh ideas) but can't find it on the website just ask.
3. We provide a quote and ask for a 20% deposit to secure your booking.
4. Remaining payment is requested 3 weeks prior to the event and is non refundable.
5. You can sit back and we will sort everything else.
Get in touch: email@example.com
or call or message 07751543234
No. of people: We can accommodate everything.
Rates: Workshops are quoted based on the activity, location, duration and anticipated numbers. Our basic price starts from £270 + materials. We keep or labour prices inline with the recommended Artists Union England rates.
Charities: We are proud to be able to offer special rates to charities. Please speak with Jessica to see how we can work with your fundraising or grant budget.
Atmosphere: We strive to make activities accessible and unintimidating with a relaxed friendly atmosphere and lots of enthusiasm. Let us know if you want a more energising fun event or a calmer relaxing experience.